WINTER SCHOOL OF REAL BIZ
27th June to 10th August
Serious about a career in Accounting? Let’s get you started on our intensive 6 week accelerated practical accounting experience program. Get immersed and experience the ins and outs of working in a modern cloud accounting firm.
- Get your hands on all the tools that a modern cloud accounting firm uses.
- Get ready to tackle real life client business problems and gain real experience and confidence.
- Deal with day to day business compliance, tax, management and advisory issues to be able to become the trusted business advisor and accountant that clients and businesses expect you to be.
- Get job ready in the new year and launch your brand new career in accounting.
It’s about getting your hands dirty with real business! Experience the real world of accounting and business by applying your wealth of knowledge to data from a real business while managing the finances and accounting on latest cloud tools.
Get support, guidance and mentoring from experienced accounting professionals along your learning journey.
YOU WILL BE
• Bookkeeping Real Businesses
• Being the Accountant and Advisor
• Interacting with clients at scheduled meetings
• Tackling real client issues
• Guided by a mentor
“AccountingPod provides a really good way of bridging the gap between University/High School and the workplace”
– Big 4 Employee
YOU WILL GAIN
• Deep understanding of real world complexities businesses and their people face every day.
• Deep hands-on experience in financially managing and running real businesses.
THE ACCOUNTINGPOD BADGE
- Employers are looking for stand out students who have real world experience and exposure.
- We give you a badge and introduction for your CV, showing you have completed our summer school of real biz program and have the level of practical skills required for employment in accounting and finance.
- Your experience with AccountingPod will also help you to stand out from the crowd at your next job interview.
- Your experience will enable you to talk about the real business world in your next interview.
WHO SHOULD BE DOING IT
• Final year accounting students
• Graduates who are looking for a job
• In work need upskilling