1) Responsible for real business data and handling issues from real customers.
2) Perform accounting bookkeeping and technical accounting tasks.
3) Communicate with customers via telephone, e-mail and speech.
4) Show and communicate with customers through video conferences.
5) Work in a simulated global team environment.
6) Interact with your designated leader and mentor.
7) Supported by experienced accounting industry experts.
8) Use the widest range of software used in the SMB accounting industry to complete real-world bookkeeping, accounting and tax work.
9) Receive feedback on your work and better solve problems in the real work.
10) Understand the background of many related industries in New Zealand, including the accounting industry.